Chopped Salad With Beans
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes (or 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley or cilantro)
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, red pepper, avocado, and black beans.
- Juice the lemons over the mixture.
- Add the parsley, and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine.
-Jordan, Lasell College